Monday, September 3, 2007

The Unofficial Summer's End







So Labor Day is finally here and it seems like the summer months have flown by. It's weird. Summer didn't seem like it was going so fast. Soon the cooler temps will be here and our thoughts will be turning to football and soon after that the Holidays.

I must admit, September has never been my favorite month. This year, however, things are a little different. I thought I'd be going back to work tomorrow, but no such luck, so my extended summer "vacation" continues. I'm getting a little sick of being cooped up in the house, but in order to heal, I have to spend most of the day laying around. Ugh! I know I'll have gained 80 billion pounds before this is all said and done. At least I'm getting out of the house today. My friend Hester's son Robin is having his 10th birthday party today. Sheesh! 10 seems like a lifetime ago.

In any case, I shall enjoy the Labor Day Holiday. With fall coming, Seasonal Autumn Track will also start soon. Now track athletes are a fine example of men at their most graceful and sexiest. Oh baby There's nothing more beautiful than a phiiiiiine lookin' man in track shorts running towards you. Whew!

Unfortunately with Fall Track, most of the beautiful arms, legs, and torsos on the guys are all covered up. But just to get the memories of Spring and Summer following, enjoy a beautiful speciMEN sample of masculine poetry in motion (or at least these guys standing around, displaying their wares and tears, LOL).

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!