Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Step Closer


Thank You Almighty Gods of Baseball!

Thanks in part to the St. Louis Cardinals defeating the Mets and the Phils pulling out to beat the Braves 6-4, Philadelphia is now tied for first place in National League East and a 1/2 game back in the Wildcard Race!

The Padres, the last time I checked, were winning 9-4 and it was the 7th Inning, so they'll probably win tonight, setting the Phils back to one whole game back. That's OK. The Phillies control a little more of their own destiny
now. If they can manage not to loose any games these next three days and the Mets manage to ease up in their chase for the Pennant, the Phillies just might have a chance!

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Hot damn!!! Yeah, I know I can be so old school, but I was born in the 70s after all, dammit, LOL!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!