Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Protection From The Frost


There's frost on my car this morning. Just another reminder warmer days are waning. Soon it'll be time to drag out my leather and wool coats and parkas. Hm. Am I ready for the cold temperatures?

It was nice waking up under the flannel sheets. Only thing missing was the man! That will happen in time, so no sweating things. My latest interest fizzled without warning. I'm caught in a loss as to what happened, but I'm trying not to let it bother me. The only I can say is his loss, someone else's gain.

If you're fortunate to have someone in your life, treasure, value, and respect that person. Be sure to let him know you appreciate him today. Never takle for granted he knows what you're thinking. You're among the fortunate; those in love. The search for love, as we all know, is a bitch and a half.

Though alone, again, I'm grateful to be here. And hey, what they say about the grass always being greener is often true. Carpe Diem! My time is now!

'S all I'm gonna say....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!