Friday, October 24, 2008

He Got This

Just one "Barry" picture this morning for your Obama Friday post. I'm running late and have so much to get done before the day is done. I've PT, a host of errands, household chores, and to complete the day, a banquet tonight.

Busy isn't the word. Sheesh. More like chaotic! I'm tired this morning. Went out last night with friends, then to Hester's for dinner and a movie. Finally caught Iron Man. Yeah, I know I'm a day late and a dollar short (seems to be the story of my life, LOL).

At least I now have perspective on the current situation involving Terrence ("Tur-entz") Howard being dismissed from the next project. Seeing Iron Man, I really can't see Don Cheadle taking over the role of Colonel Rhodes. Howard preformed admirably. And that's saying something for me because, Terrence, while he fine and all, he's not my favorite person.

We'll see. Further details on my thoughts on Iron Man when I have more time.

I won't talk about the World Series today (groan), but that's alright. Everybody's entitled to a screw up now and again, just don't do it again Philly!

So what's on tap for you good folks this weekend? In the words of my favorite diva, Neicy Nash, "Whatever you do, be good. And if you can't be good, be careful."

Happy Friday folks!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!