Monday, October 13, 2008

Wake Up, Wake Up, Wake Up!


It's Monday morning...again. Yeah, it's unavoidable, so make the most of it. Here's a little incentive for ya to get outta bed (perhaps to stay in bed)!

Took the weekend off from blogging or doing much of anything. Needed time to decompress. Feelin' more relaxed, I'm a little more in touch, so it's time to get wit' the program! Get a new game plan in place. Let's see how long this attitude lasts. Here's a thought, stay positive.

My thought this morning, be kind to one another, say a nice word to someone, and encourage, uplift, and support! A little kindness goes a long way. I'm gonna try to keep an open mind and heart today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro! Glad you're more relaxed. Stay positive.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!