Thursday, October 30, 2008

Moments...


The past few days have been annoying as hell. My computer is having all kinda problems and I'm ready to drop kick it out the window.

Sorry Darius. You caught me dead to rights. I wanted to throw a couple thoughts up last night, but my old Dell wasn't havin' it. Time for an upgrade, right? Well if I could afford one, I would've by now.

So after 28 years, the Phillies are one again the World Champions of Major League Baseball. I heard Philly was unhinged last night. Both Miss T and I cried tears of joy last night. Now if we can feel this way on Tuesday.

Speaking of Barack, what did people think on his commercial last night? I watched parts of it, but walked out the room a few times. I hope the commercial did some good. My thing is, if you don't know by now who you want to vote for, then when will you??? The Election is five days away, and by all means, I'm glad. Tired of waiting, but now I'm so overdosed on all the news media channels, it's ridiculous...

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!