Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dr. Ian Smith






So what y'all think about Dr Ian? Hm? Well I never really paid much attention to Dr. Ian until lately. There are three things about him that impress me the most: His name (obviously), his gleeming smile, and that rumor that was floating awhile back about him and Michael Strahan. Sure it was just a rumor (???) but it gives me hope high profile, supposedly straight, preceived as men (translation: Masculine), Black men exist and will be out someday.

But those werre just rumors. Right?

3 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I adore him! He is so handsome! Total boyfriend material. And I don't care if he's married...He screams "family" member to me.

Anonymous said...

he makes me sick. i avoid anything he's on. i once saw him question a ministers salary because he drove a nice car (which was a gift from one of his congregants). he suggested the minister should not have a car that nice if he had church members that were poor or struggling financially. what bull. that's like saying a doctor should not have a nice car as long as he has poor or struggling patients. if one takes his salary and saves towards something nice, he should not feel bad because others dont have what he has. scripture says the poor we will have with us always. he makes me sick. yuck.

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - he's HOT!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!