Friday, September 26, 2008

Presidential Debate


I'm anticipating an interesting debate or conversation tonight. If John McCain doesn't show up, Senator Obama will hold a Town Hall meeting if McCain decides not to attend.

By current reports, Barack still has a lead over Senator McCain in the polls. Would he really be dumb enough not to go down to Ole Miss and debate his opponent? Seems funny to me McCain said he was suspending his campaign, but there were at least three McCain commercials on during Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy last night. What happened to no ads???

Tonight will be hectic. Between dividing my time celebrating with Tamodi's for her birthday, stopping in to see Arturo, and helping Miss T prep for yard sale tomorrow, I'll catch the debates. There's a feeling of anticipation in the air...Barack mesmerizes me. Like many other Americans, I sit in awe at his oratory skills, knowledge, and passion.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!