Monday, February 4, 2008

James From Survivor China


I long ago stopped watching Survivor, but I did catch an episode here and there last season. Did you watch? Do you remember James?

Mmmm
. I get weak in the knees when I see this brother. That's for all my critics who've accused me of only liking light-skinned black men (they mustn't have read deep into the blog, I have men of all hues and colors posted here).

On a side note, I might be doing more picture posts for a few days (possibly until tomorrow). I'm throwing a bunch of eye candy out there for folks who just come for the pictures. I hope you do read some of my words every now and again, or at least check out my fellow bloggers.

Check my Blogroll. I would point out my daily must reads, but its late and I don't want to forget anyone. Pretty much if they're listed to the right, I pop on those blogs at least once a day. Depending on the blogger, sometimes more. So there's my shout out Brethren in Blogging! Kudos to you all.

I'm going to bed soon, but time for two more picture posts.....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!