Monday, February 4, 2008

Derek Jeter


Since Spring Training is just around the corner, let's switch sporting gears from football to the ONLY sport that really matters, in opinion, baseball.

While I have no love for the NY Yankees, I will say some of the guys on the team are hot. Jeter is definitely Über-sexy! Those sultry eyes....

Personally, I had had the chance to meet him a few years back at a spring training game in Tampa but I missed him by five minutes!!!! Damn! Someday, Derek, someday. I just gotta remember to take off my Red Sox gear. That wouldn't be cool at all, wearing Sox gear, asking for an autograph from a Yankee, now? Would it?

I might have that Yankees hat somewhere still, lemme think....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!