Thursday, February 28, 2008

How're YOU Doin?!?


Hey Guys, sorry I haven't been posting lately, I'm still sick as a dog...this thing, whatever I have, has been kicking my tail for weeks and I just can't seem to shake it. While I long since went back to work, I'm still out of it. I've been taking long lunches to rest in the one break room because I can't call off since I'm out of sick time. When I get home at night I barely have enough energy to feed the cats before crawling in under the covers.

2008 is kickin' my butt! But thanks for hangin' in there with me. I promise to resume bloggin' with interesting details soon. Life goes on even though I've been sick. For those of you who read the blog for my thoughts, you might want to know I kicked Napoleon out of my life for good! Kudos for me (I finally took your advice Aaron). Plus there was a major fire in my development last Sunday which made me realize how blessed I am. It could've been me. God is good in His Infinite Mercy.

Even though this is my birthday weekend (two more years to the BIG one), I plan to catch up on computer time. One can only stay in bed for so long...so flu or no flu, I'm havin' the best birthday weekend of my life! Thanks to everyone who emailed well wishes. Sorry I haven't emailed back, but you know I always do eventually (Heinz thanks for the links and I enjoy the emails, keep 'em coming....Greg thanks for the eye candy! If those men don't make me feel better soon, I don't know what will!)

So if I don't do a post for Leap Year Day tomorrow, I will fire up the blog starting March 1! Thanks guys. Hope you all are well...

DT

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!