Thursday, February 1, 2007

Goatees, Hairy Bods, & Tats








Far be it from me to be discriminatory. I have been accused of having "unique" taste in men. I dunno. There's something just a little sexy about a "rough-lookin" white boy. Just a little above the country type, redneck type, but much higher than the manicured Abercrombie clone.

What is it that's so fascinating? The air of masculinity seems to radiate from their presence. A rugged "don't fuck with me" attitude follows them wherever they go. I love watching a confidant man strut bold and daring! So to introduce my "White Boy Thursdays," here's a small sample of rough guys...

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!