Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Well thought out.


As I sit here wondering what to blog about, nothing significant springs to mind. My mind is filled with useless meandering thoughts and observances. There are no particular topics that warrant posting. I could reflect on my observation of off duty cops using vulgarity and shouting obscenities at one another, participating in hyper-masculine frivolity, or, I could comment on a recent discussion about uncircumcised penises. Further still I could express my desire to participate in the Lenten denial of frequenting fast food restaurants or reminisce on my recent visit to a friend who is currently incarcerated who is struggling to put his life back together. None of these topics seem appealing to blog. Each has a certain relevance to my life, but I want to rise above and contemplate on something creative and thought provoking.

I suppose each of these potential blog topics would give a clearer insight to the person I am, yet none seem to give that desired self-expression or notoriety I want this blog to be. I don't want to only focus upon my photographic fantasy or the male body or pedestrian topics no one really cares about. Tonight I'm leaving behind the urge to post foolish pictures found on the Internet and rise above my base instincts. My mind is too clouded, I suppose, from the hours of sleep deprivation from this past three day holiday weekend...yeah I'll stick to that story. G'night folks. Better blogging tomorrow and maybe even a sexy stud or two!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!