Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Lone Homosexual


Sigh. Once upon time I was surrounded by my brothers in arms at my job. Gay men are drawn to human services like moths to a flame.

Now I stand alone and it seems to be a bit empty. I often wonder is it easier to be the lone representative or is it better standing in the midst of a chorus of queers? Since I started at my job there have been at least seven gay guys working there. Three out, three in the closet, and at least one in deep deep denial. Currently, as far as I know, I am the only gay man presently working at my job. There are two fellows who are pinging at my gaydar, but nothing to confirm or deny my query.

More on this as the situation warrants.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!