Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Men come and go...





but a loyal cat is a friend and companion for the rest of its life! Yeah, I'm in a mood tonight. There are just some days where I get really disgusted with my love life (or lack thereof one).

I realized while
reading a book in bed how forever loyal, always faithful, by my side in a heartbeat if I need them, my cats are. My oldest is ever-present to keep me company; laying on my back or snuggling on my feet to keep them warm.

Men are fly-by-night! Yeah the guy I like knows I love him...it's a long story and I refuse to get too morose over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...such pretty cats. I feel the same way about my two dogs.

Great blog. I recently discovered it added it to my blogroll.

Take care.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!