Friday, February 23, 2007

Another Day To Work


It's Friday and I just want this work week to be over! One more day till the weekend. As much as I love the weekends though, I detest it at the same time. The weekend is only forty-eight hours long after all. That means in 3690 minutes I will be up, out of my comfortable bed again getting ready to do the same daily drudgery I do. Grrr. Not to be a grouch, but I wish I could work for a living because I wanted to, not because I have to.

Never fear, though. I will make the most out the next 390 minutes until I can worry about how I will spend those 3690! LOL.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!