Sunday, February 25, 2007

I love Gaydar!



So I'm shopping at Wal-Mart with my sistah-girl friend and her 4 year-old daughter tonight. There is another impending winter storm to hit our area sometime tomorrow into Monday and I needed to get some supplies to be ready. While browsing through the aisles I saw a young man, perhaps in his early to mid twenties talking to some coworkers. I looked over at him and he looked over at me. As our eyes locked on to each other for a few moments, a small smile spread across his face as a glimmer of recognition came we share the bonds gay of brotherhood. He was a cute little white boy too. I nodded and kept on shopping, satisfied that my gaydar is working to normal capacity. Thank you Gaydar, LOL.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!