Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In an LAX State o' Mind

This picture reminds me of flying out of LAX. I don't know why. Maybe because most departing flights leave over the Pacific and circle back around. Hm. Me thinks I'm just a tad homesick for LA, but are no plans to be out on the Coast in the immediate future. Pity, most of my cool peeps live in Southern California.

It's funny. I really hate flying, but I don't mind the five hour flight to Los Angeles. Actually, I'm good until about halfway through, then I just wanna get off and stretch my legs. I always have a nice fuzzy feeling arriving at LAX. I know one of friends will be waiting at the terminal and adventures and good times are minutes away....

Never say never though. Despite having a booked summer schedule already and little or no vacay time to use, I might manage to eek out a small 4-day weekend  trip to La-la-land in June. Hey, the skies the limit.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!