Friday, February 22, 2013

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Remastered Video)



Depeche Mode and I have been on a long and faithful journey. I've been a fan since high school. I'll admit that I don't listen to their music now as much as I did, but when I do, well I feel like a teen all over again.

Tonight's installment of the Friday Flashback I present Depeche Mode's Enjoy the Silence. Kick ass song with a rather eclectic video to accompany. Violator was probably my favorite album (did I REALLY just say album????) by DM. I can sing the lyrics just like yesterday without pause. Yeah.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!