Monday, February 18, 2013

Supernatural's Jensen Ackles for PETA



Wow. Um, like OK Jensen. Bully for you. Dropping trou for a worthy cause like PETA really impresses me. Well, that is if this for real. Somehow, I suspect it could be photoshopped. If you look closely at the second picture of Jensen with tiger cub, the head looks slightly out of proportion with the neck. Then again, it could just another photographer's trickery

If this is real, kudos Jensen! I love a man who respects animals. Get nekkid all you want for the cause, Jensen. I'm sure all your female and gay male fans certainly appreciate it. LOL

I must say Jensen surprises me more and more. Need to really divorce the Dean Winchester image of him and realize the actor underneath. Hmm. Nah. I enjoy Dean's tough guy attitude on Supernatural. Speaking of, this season has been damn good! The show's been renewed for a ninth season next year. I only hope producers aren't pushing the envelope and have Supernatural jump the shark. I mean, I do love the concept, but how many times can you fight angels and demons and save the world from eternal damnation before it gets stale??? How many times can Dean/Sma be possessed, go to Hell, Purgatory, yadda yadda yadda. I'm just saying.

Happy Monday!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to point out that no, PETA is not in fact a worthy cause and celebrities should stop appearing in their publicity stunts because no one should be supporting a group that advocates lunacy.

Anonymous said...

You know that it's photoshoped, right? O.o

Anonymous said...

These are photoshopped, Jensen's never done anything for PETA, you can check their website to see real ads.

Unknown said...

TOTALLY FAKE. IT'S DISGRACEFUL THESE PHONY PICTURES EVEN EXIST.

Anonymous said...

Thankfully TBH. PETA is shady AF.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!