Monday, February 25, 2013

Keep Calm


Well said, indeed. You know, the old saying goes "Nothing worth having comes easy." So true. Life can be a (taylor) swift kick in crotch some days. Lord have mercy, He knows it can. But as I'm continuing to learn, the more the adversity, sometimes the better the person you become...the stronger and more wiser you become.

It may take time. I'm in my 40s and still coming into my own. And you know what? That's all right, I'm a long way from where I was, where I've been, and can honestly without hesitation say I love myself. PERIOD. I'm proud of the man I am. Ian has no problem telling haterz where to go if they get in my way. For every ig'nant person, there are two (or three, four, or MORE) angels, ready to rally for my cause!! I know who's got my back!

As I told friends at a recent gathering, I cherish each hardship, struggle, tear, what-have-you, because I'm better today. Yeah, I have my self-doubt moments, but that's OK. Ain't nobody perfect, right? So I love myself absolutely. I'm so worth it!

As for you? Do you, be you! Love yourself too.
-Ian

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!