Saturday, February 2, 2013

Warm Bodies


I have absolutely no desire to see this movie, but there's something about the actor who plays the zombie that I find drawn towards. If I were waaaaaaay younger, this boy probably had me swooning. I know not the young man's name! Horror of horrors!??! Why don't I know the boy's name!??!!

Oh God. Help! Somebody lock up my inner teenager that's gotten out. My middle-aged sensibilities can't take it! I don't know this boy's name!!!! WHY? Have I gotten old? Crazy to the point that I'm right here on the Internet, it's a simple matter of going to Google, and finding the young temptation of the undead variety's name, so that my, his, our, craving, lustfilledreamsofpassionaresatifiedfulfilled. Burbleburbleburblebuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrp!

Inhale:  

AIR!

Sorry. Fell into the pits of zombie lust. Mustn't do that too close to the Zombie-apocalypse f. World War Z and all y'know. .Bradley's coming.

Fact: The actor's name is Nicholas Hoult. Indeed. He also was in X-Men: First Class. Ironic, the Beast brings out another, eh?

I was two years out of high school before this child took his first breath. **sigh**

The middle-aged man scampers back to reality. OH wait though!

I already have a boyfriend. And a girlfriend.

"Nevermind," say Emily Latella.

Note: if you got the last reference, then this should make you laugh too!

Happy Journeys!
-Ian

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!