Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mario, O Mario



video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Oh Mario Lopez, what really has gotten into over these last few months? First that picture of you decorating the Christmas tree in your skivvies. Now this "streak" outside the set of Extra. THis was supposedly your humiliation for losing that Super Bowl bet???? Well,well, well... 

It shouldn't surprise me. I mean you did drop trou on Ellen a few years back. Oh yeah, and let's not forget about your underwear clothing line which you proudly modeled. Hmph. Methinks Mario has a drawz fetish. LOL.

Oh and the next time you do decide to streak, please remember to ditch the skivs. Streakin' a nekkid only event and otherwise is a waste of your and my time, brother boy. LOL. Jus' sayin'

2 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Amen to the streaking advice, my friend! It ALL has to come off!

Bob said...

He's such a famewhore.

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!