Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Is it Love?


So, Self finds himself kinda, sorta falling for my dude.  I dunno if I should be elated or scared shitless, I don't have the best track record when it comes to relationships. And so far, neither of us have used the "L" word, which is a good thing I s'pose. Hell, we haven't even declared ourselves as a couple yet. We're casually seeing one another. I'm also seeing someone else too... So really, am I in love with Big D?  Possibly. I'm having a good time when we're together and it does feel oh so right....

Hmm. That's the question of the hour. I like him, fo' sure, but I'm sure I'm ready to trust myself to a commitment yet. Jaded? No, just mindful.

Developments as they happen....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!