Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Show Me The Money (Because I'm in Love)!"


I'm taking a break from my post on The Tribe of One series. I originally intended that to be one complete post, but it was getting long. I will resume with it tomorrow. I've taken to writing things out before I actually blog them so that as I type, I can correct the text or make it sound like I really know what the hell I'm talking about.

"I love him, I do!" The title of this post comes from Jerry McGuire, I movie I loosely detest, but felt was appropriate.

OK, this will be brief and I will need to expound on this more tomorrow. I spent the day with Napoleon and I'm sadden because he's going to be moving to Philadelphia on Wednesday. I've known about this for sometime, but was in denial. He's moving for a life changing opportunity and may or may not be back within the foreseeable future. I'm going to miss him very much.

Today I broke down and told Naps how I feel about him, in front of his mother. "Mrs. Bonaparte" was very supportive and was very sweet. She had known anyway, so it wasn't much of a surprise. We talked for some length and as I headed home, proud of myself for emphasizing to Naps I wasn't trying to destroy his relationship with his boyfriend "Linus," but encouraging him to work hard on his goals and motivation. Naps is going through a rocky period with his relationship with Linus, dealing with some trust and fidelity issues. Now a better man would've moved in on the kill. I do have some DIRT on Linus, but I chose the high road and didn't use it against him to pursue my own desire, lest anyone accuse me of coveting Naps. Revealing what I know would not serve Naps and it isn't something he couldn't live without knowing.

I love Napoleon with all my heart. I realized this today how much I want to build a future with him. The story is complicated and I never seem to find proper time to blog about it. If I have time during work tomorrow, I will. For now, know that my heart is full...

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!