Friday, April 13, 2007

Separating Men From The Boys






Separating Men from the Boys. There's nothing to be sorry about it. Contrary to the misconception all men are created equal, believe we're not. No I'm not talking about the size of a man's penis. Who really cares as long as it does what it's supposed to do????

No I'm talking about the courage to rise above and exposure your body, heart, and soul to the world. Yes I'm using images of famous celebrities in the nude to illustrate my point. I guess A real man is someone who is willing to take a care and be raw, alone others to see him at his most vulnerable and still be proud of who he is. Not in a boastful manner, but in one that conveys dignity, respect, and honor.

Perhaps I'm in one of those self-reflective moods. Maybe I'm just overly sexually stimulated by Eric Balfour, Lenny Kravitz, David Blaine, Naveen Andrews, and Jude Law, who knows?

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!