Sunday, March 1, 2009

Don Lemon


Donny Lemon is the guy you're sure you'd best good friends with. He gives of theat sincere loyal vibe. Now my man is not as delicious as his CNN coworker, T.J. Holmes, but has just as charming demeanor. Don's cute, no? I think so. Remember when he worked in Philadelphia awhile back. I bet all the boys in Rittenhouse Square miss Donny now! Ha!

So there's some conjecture behind Don's true age. Most accounts state Don was born March 1, 1966, but both Don's Facebook and MySpace page have him listed as March 1, 1970. Hm? I wonder now...

In any case, Happy either 39th or 43rd Birthday, Don!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!