Saturday, December 31, 2011

Letting Go Of The Old Year


2011 hasn't been a bad year. It's been overall a learning year and I'm proud to say I'm coming away from the last 3-6-5 with more insight and knowledge. There were times I felt like giving up, but perhaps my greatest testimony will be the resiliency gained. Sure I'm closing the old, starting the new, single, but it could be worse. LOL.

I'm looking forward to the challenges 2012 will bring and I hope to tackle many of my so-called failures from this year... lack of trust, vocational aspirations, weight loss, etc... and make those successes! Yep. 2012 is the year I take back.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!