Sunday, October 23, 2011

G'Morning


I might not be gettin' the g'mornin' kiss, but by golly! I'm gettin' pancakes at Sunday Brunch with some my crew today, dammit! Hahaha. Can't wait. Been a minute since I've seen a few of my friends and I've missed their company. Additionally, last night I was playin' Stupid Cupid, trynna convince a cohort to take his boo-boo out for brunch today since they're reaching a milestone in their relationship. He laughed, but confessed he's broke as a joke...

Hm. Have some pancakes boys, then mate like rabbits!!! I'm dedicating this comic to them this morning. Bon Champs Mes Amis!

In Love & Faith,
-Ian

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!