Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meaningless Posts

Yes, I've been posting a few picture posts through out the week. Hold on tight, they're scheduled through out the remainder of the week. A friend last night left a comment that I wasn't sure if he was implying about the individual post or for the theme over all this week. Hm? In any case, I needed a reprieve from posting serious stuff because I'm going through deep changes and if I really posted the darker thoughts in my head, well, it just would be pretty. I'm not in a good place but I really understand the old saying of fake it till you make it...

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

My fellow blogger: sometimes the visual is just as good as the written. It's also important and good for the soul to renew and reinvigorate. Peace!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!