Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Liebster Award





Wow! I've been nominated for an award! Trés Cool. I've been nominated to the Liebster Award. by ♫Musique's Poetry♫ Blog. I feel honored. well, I suppose I have to nominate some blogs here. Umm, we're not allowed to tag back or duplicate nominations, eh? A few bloggers I follow have already been nominated already such as Wonder Man from Maybe It's Just Me and Roger from DQN In Northern Virginia. Hmph. Well I nominate them again! Pbbt!! LOL

Additionally, I'd like to nominate Pharaoh from Note2Self, Victor from Victor E. Hodge, D from D-Place, Hector from Not Shady, Just Fierce, Corey from I'll Keep You Posted, Desperate Artist from Masculine Curves, and  Mardi from Me, Myself and I: The Naked Black Guy Blog.
  
How to nominate someone is below.
    • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
    • Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees
    • Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post
    • Go to their page and tell them
    • No tag backs
      Here are my answers to ♫Musique♫'s questions below:
      1. Currently, to survive the economic crisis that has befallen my life. LOL. No seriously, eventually I would like to open my own restaurant.
      2. I was/am divorced, but currently in a rather unusual dating situation. 
      3. Hell No! God made me a man for a reason.
      4. Spiritual, leaning towards the Big Triumvirate Faiths (Judeo-Christian-Islam). Was raised in a Baptist-Catholic household, but divorced myself from the label "Christian" a few years ago because most of them are NOT Christ-like. Not being judgmental, but I don't think Christ would be happy with how some of His "children" represent His Holy name.
      5. Either catch up with the recordings on my DVR or listening to music while reading.
      6. Boxers.
      7. My relationship with my folks is actually pretty decent.
      8. Two sisters, one older, one younger. One older half-brother, deceased.
      9. Philadelphia.
      10. Three of my grandparents are from the United States, one is from Cuba.
      11. Catching up with my peeps on Facebook, email, tweaking my tumblr blog, and paying bills online.
      My Questions to you:
      1. What's your favorite color?
      2. What would be your last supper meal if you knew were going to die and had time to plan?
      3. What was the last good book you read?
      4. Do you believe we are "alone" in the Universe?
      5. Do you believe there is hope for Bipartisanship in Washington??? LOL
      6. What was your favorite treat as a child?
      7. Oatmeal, grits, cream o' wheat, or none of the above?
      8. Supposedly we all have one. Have you ever met your twin?
      9. Where was your last travel destination?
      10. Are you afraid of the dark, heights, or to fly?
      11. What was the last dream you can recall, about?

      No comments:

      Disclaimer

      While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

      President Barack Obama!