Wow! I've been nominated for an award! Trés Cool. I've been nominated to the Liebster Award. by ♫Musique's Poetry♫ Blog. I feel honored. well, I suppose I have to nominate some blogs here. Umm, we're not allowed to tag back or duplicate nominations, eh? A few bloggers I follow have already been nominated already such as Wonder Man from Maybe It's Just Me and Roger from DQN In Northern Virginia. Hmph. Well I nominate them again! Pbbt!! LOL
Additionally, I'd like to nominate Pharaoh from Note2Self, Victor from Victor E. Hodge, D from D-Place, Hector from Not Shady, Just Fierce, Corey from I'll Keep You Posted, Desperate Artist from Masculine Curves, and Mardi from Me, Myself and I: The Naked Black Guy Blog.
How to nominate someone is below.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for your nominees
- Choose 11 people with less than 200 followers and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
- Currently, to survive the economic crisis that has befallen my life. LOL. No seriously, eventually I would like to open my own restaurant.
- I was/am divorced, but currently in a rather unusual dating situation.
- Hell No! God made me a man for a reason.
- Spiritual, leaning towards the Big Triumvirate Faiths (Judeo-Christian-Islam). Was raised in a Baptist-Catholic household, but divorced myself from the label "Christian" a few years ago because most of them are NOT Christ-like. Not being judgmental, but I don't think Christ would be happy with how some of His "children" represent His Holy name.
- Either catch up with the recordings on my DVR or listening to music while reading.
- My relationship with my folks is actually pretty decent.
- Two sisters, one older, one younger. One older half-brother, deceased.
- Three of my grandparents are from the United States, one is from Cuba.
- Catching up with my peeps on Facebook, email, tweaking my tumblr blog, and paying bills online.
- What's your favorite color?
- What would be your last supper meal if you knew were going to die and had time to plan?
- What was the last good book you read?
- Do you believe we are "alone" in the Universe?
- Do you believe there is hope for Bipartisanship in Washington??? LOL
- What was your favorite treat as a child?
- Oatmeal, grits, cream o' wheat, or none of the above?
- Supposedly we all have one. Have you ever met your twin?
- Where was your last travel destination?
- Are you afraid of the dark, heights, or to fly?
- What was the last dream you can recall, about?