Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cinema 2013?


Out of all the movies I saw last year, I think Spider-Man was the biggest disappointment. I felt a sleep on the damn thing. IMHO, it was just a boring reboot. Marvel, come, be more creative and stop with rebooting all the damn original comic projects! I don't need a new X-Men, Fantastic Four, or who have you everything the principle actor(s) quit the project! That goes for whoever makes Transformers too! Shia knew what the hell he was doing went he left!

With that Rant out of the way, I am looking forward to the second installment of Star Trek, LOL


No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!