Sunday, January 27, 2013

Polar Plunge

Every New Year's there's a local Polar Bear Group that takes the plunge into the cold Susquehanna River. I've never done it myself, but I've witnessed it. I always say to myself, "insane people." A friend chastised and admonished, "don't knock it until you try it brosef." Hmph. Don't you know there's hypothermia?!?!? Eeek!

Well, maybe I shouldn't dismiss the activity too soon. I don't get the excitement to being freezing cold, but there's gonna be Polar Plunge for charity I've been asked to donate or participate...Um. Dear me. I'm broke as a joke, so I'm thinking I might do it. It can be tan item off my bucket list! Not that jumping in cold ass water ever was, but you only live once...

Am I insane?!??! LOL

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

GO FOR IT! SHIT!

Roger Poladopoulos said...

My friend, I am a "summer man"...heat and humidity all the way! But, several years ago I started my first "s'naked" (snow + naked) adventure and I've been hooked. Just don't stay out too long and be prepared for shrinkage! :) See my February 5, 2013, post. More there. Try it? Yes! I'm interested in knowing your thoughts afterwards!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!