Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Let Him Magic Lasso You!

Holy Themyscira! It's Wonder Man!

Hmm. And here I thought Wonder Man had dreadlocks... um. Never mind. Bad joke.

Sometimes I really have to wonder about a male version of the Amazon Warrior. I know moist folk revere dear Diana as being the best of the best, but really?!?!? Is she just another scantily clad woman, chest aimed high with her nice bustier and  leather boots???

Now, see here. You have pectoral-revealing, abs-salivating, crotch-packing, Wonder Man to the rescue!

OK, I never noticed to sexual undertones to comics before. Honest! **wink**

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

LOL! This post MADE my day, man! Thanks!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!