Friday, December 21, 2012

Tom & the Tumblr Migration



Oh Tom. I don't care what people have said (seen some nasty comments about the young Olympian. Fuck that shit!) you do your thang and enjoy life to the fullest! Do the Mobot. Ha!

Saw this a while back floating across the Blogs/Tumblr. It's cute. I'm recycling some unpublished posts I had save in draft mode. Trying to make up for lost blogging time. Yeah, 2012 wasn't a great year for me writing-wise. I lost my voice and desire for a minute, but got it back last month. I've been quite eager to post for some reason. Maybe because I have more free time on my hands.

 I'll probably make the migration over to a Tumblr blog at some point in 2013. As evident with December, I've done more posting of gifs, clips, and pix than actual thought. I'm still not on track with my thoughts, still not secure in my writing.... So we'll see. I didn't start this blog to be famous (contrary to some people's opinion).

My original intent was only to use it as an outlet, to vent the things that I don't often share with my peers and fam. Has this been a successful venture? Well I laid out my burdens and was able to move on with many issues, yes. Have a encountered a few miscreants along the way? Oh hell yes! But fuck the naysayers. To hell with the haterz! As I'm fond of telling everyone else, "Be YOU, Do YOU! "

Time to take my own advice for 2013.

Caveat Emptor!
 -Ian

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!