Monday, December 3, 2012

When Did All This Happen?!?!?

I must be getting old. Well, indeed I am, but it's funny how time passes and you're slightly aware of the fact and NOT at the same time. I mean, when the heck did Joseph Gordon Levitt get elevated to hottie status?!?!?! LOL.

Oh, I'm not quite sure he's my type or not. Cute, yes. But I like a think man. Still... Last time I checked, JGL was on a lil show called Third Rock From The Sun and still had his longish locks. Yes, I've seen his movies... Latter Days, Mysterious Skin, Brick, Miracle At St. Anna, Inception...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm too flabbergasted on how quickly the time has moved forward. Alas, I'll concede I'm getting older, but so too is cute Joseph!

That said, I suppose I'll add him to my list for Santa this year.






No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!