Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Perfect Imperfection

I'm surprised there hasn't been more hype surrounding Kim Zolciak's departure from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She did call them the n-word in one of her final segments. Thought more folks would be after her wig for that racial epithet. Bravo censored the remark, but you could still her the "nigg..." before the bleep. Yeah. Baby it was time for you to go!

Maybe Kim's remarks were just a non fucking-factor! For that matter, is the show anymore? Atlanta Housewives seems to sinking to new depths. The two new women replacing Sheree, Porsha and Kenya(?).... I dunno. One is mad-stupid, the other is mad-crazy. To quote Kandi, they're boughetto Um... yeah.

The Atlanta franchise might be on the fast track to cancellation. Nene is making a name for herself! With her stints on the New Normal ( I adore that show) and Glee, how much longer is she going to stay??? Let's face it, Nene is the Real Housewives Of Atlanta! I can't see the show continuing much longer. I don't. I really, really don't....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!