Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Outta Sight



Sam and Dean are on there Winter break, so no Supernatural this week. That might be a good thing because I still have to catch up with episodes from Season 7. I took a break from the show after the fifth season... Something about Sam being Lucifer was a tad off-putting.

Don't know why I watch really. Actually I do. I've always been a mild fan of Occult shows (the original Dark Shadows anyone???) Plus, I'll admit the Winchester boys have a certain je ne se quoi quality lately. Hmph. Jensen's got the cajones, but Jared is just the man you wanna take home to mama then later on ravage like mad. LOL.


No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!