Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ah, Sweet November


Hopefully, you've recovered from last night's sugar high. Did you get enough treats from your tricks? LOL. Jus' playin. Halloween was a non-event last night. I had only a handful of kids stop by. Guess snow and the cold kept people in doors.

This morning it's a brand new day, new month! November is one of my favorite months. When we have a normal fall, I thoroughly enjoy the gradual change in climate as Winter preps for it's entrance, holidays around the corner, that special time with people I care about. From All Saint's Day to Thanksgiving Day, November just brings a touch of "ahhhhhh" to my life....

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!