Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rest In Peace Hev


Life is short. Too short. You never know where your tomorrows will fall short.

Last night I was deeply saddened when my buddy text me Heavy D had passed. I was in shock. Told a few people at work and everyone else responded with the same incredulous reaction.

Forty-four is way too young... I got me to think about my own life and not taking things for granted. Not anything. Yes Lord, I woke this morning moanin' and groanin' but I'm ever so thankful you breathed another day into my lungs. Today is ultimate all we have. One sweet day at a time. Thank you Jesus.

Rest in Peace Heavy D. You will be missed.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!