Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Brand New Day


Well, it's a changes of the page, change of the calendar. A brand new day and a brand new year.... Yay. Today plenty folks are sitting down and making promises to do this, that, or the other thing to improve themselves or someone else. I wish us all the most success. I have my own agenda set for the next few weeks, so I'm right there with ya!

Now that 2011, which I've decided to give in and recognize as "Twenty Eleven," is here I will endeavor to blog more frequently. I can't guarantee my diatribe will garner much interest (have you checked out those Tumblr joints?!?! Damn.) But Just even if it's just a word or two, I'll try to maintain this for at leat one more year.

I kinda miss the collective blog we used to have, MALE. That was a colossal failure, but a learning experience.... Never mind. Just reminiscing. People tend to do that this time of year, heh heh.... Oh well. Out with the old, in with the new. Here's to new beginnings. It's a brand new day.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!