Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blind To The Nay


Well yesterday didn't go as anticipated, but that's OK because revelation is a good thing whenever it comes. So I'm making the final preparations for my trip this week, trying to get last minute details together, and I think every obstacle that could, happened yesterday.

Well, I'm not letting that stop me. I'm closing the door on negativity, opening the window to success. That's my motto today. Move forward! Yup, I got my attitude in check this morning so I'm charging through this new day with hope and goals. Not sure if I'll accomplish everything, but the effort is its own reward.

Make it happen.

1 comment:

TOY COUTURE said...

Enjoy your trip!!!

Looks like somnebody has a Bday coming up.

HAPPY PRE BIRTHDAY IAN!! :)

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!