Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday


So old boy was gonna go out to the bar, but alas, no one is around to be my designated driver. Hmph! I suppose this means most folks have lives huh? Heh heh. Not to worry though. I alwasy have alcohol in the pantry and have cracked open a bottle of White Zinfandel. Yum. Nothing better to do on a dull Thursday evening. Oh I could be working on my writing assignment, but nah. That's too much like real work.

So how are all you? I hope you guys taking the time to read my words are all doing fine. Thanks to my bestests buds out there who left messages of encouragement. I'm still not in a good place, but such is my cross to bare, and without burdening all my woes on you, I shall keep quiet. After this, I'll finish my third glass of wine, then I think it's an early evening. Tomorrow I might actually do something productive. Walk amongst the Children of the Q. But I'm not going to any lame ass bars around here. I think I might make a quick jaunt home to the Love City, crash over night at a friends, and then creep back sometime Saturday.

Enjoying this time while it lasts. I return to work soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I HOPE THAT YOU LET US KNOW ABOUT THESE BURDENS THAT YOU BEAR ONE DAY...

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!