Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Hiatus Is Nearing: 9/1/2009


I can't always tell when I've been online too long by my mood. LOL. Naw, I'm good. Getting ready for bed soon. Looking forward to taking a break from blogging in September.

My goal is not to go near any of my blogs and I'm making arrangements so things will continue on in my absence. Wow. I'm really stepping down from it. Hard to believe, but real life comes before dreams. My goals for my projects with happen, just in the time table I forsee. S'OK. Rome was created over centuries, not months. The day will come.

So much to wrap up in twelve days...Wow. I'm stressing, but feeling the burn. Ha! Go Go Go!

3 comments:

Darren Logan said...

I just found you...and all of a sudden a hiatus? Okay - I guess I can deal w/that.

Ian said...

Near fear Darren, I am just taking a lil break as I prepare to return back to the working world. I might only take a week, maybe a day. Never fear. Stay with me brother. I added your blog to my roll here and on [M.A.L.E.].

Unknown said...

How long will you be gone?

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!