Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Granddaddy

I'm over my childish hissy fit, today. Thank God. Yesterday seemed like everything compounded and I just had to vent. We all have days like that.

Granddaddy's prognosis is better than what the doctors thought. Doesn't mean he's outta the woods yet, still iffy-iffy situation. The doctors were able to do a procedure yesterday so hopefully he'll stick around a little while longer. He's 88 turning 89 later this year, which has beena long life, but you never wanna let a loved one go. The family is looking to get hospice in place if Granddaddy lasts beyond the week. Tryin' not to concentrate on it right now, I'm making sure there are plenty distractions and diversions around. However, I'm keeping the cellphone close at hand in case the call comes in.

I'm spending time the deck, being in the fresh air, and reading. Busy work. Thanks for the kinds thoughts and prayers from all of you who contacted me with well wishes. It's greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you both are doing better!

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!