Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Randy Wolf Day...



Happy 31st Birthday to former Philadelphia Phillies, current LA Dodgers pitcher, Randy Wolf.

Unfortunately I won't get a chance to see him during the Phillies' homestand against the Dodgers.





It's a shame Wolfy is currently on the DL. No, not that DL! The Disabled List DL, LOL.

Randy always seems to do spectacular incidents on or around his birthday when he played. A few years ago he had not one, but two homeruns during a game on his birthday. He usually gets the win or at least a no-decision from his teammates.




I'll always be a loyal "WolfPack" member. I've met the man several times, he's a decent fellow. You'll have to get Miss T to tell the story how I almost injured the man's pitching arm. UghI Funny now, embarrassing then...


Godspeed for a healthy recovery Wolfie!

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!