Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Moment Of Wentworth




OK, by now I guess I'm sucked in deep over Wentworth Miller. I admit it. Plus there are rumors abound on the 'Net about his alleged homosexuality. Now wouldn't that be something? Supposedly, he's dating the guy from Brothers and Sisters T.R. Knight was dating awhile back.



Now, a friend recently chastised me about my little obsession. "Why him? Isn't there some black MAN you can be infatuated with?" My response was to let her know my wonderful track record with black men and the black community as a whole, how it wasn't always kind or welcoming, and secondly to remind her that Wentworth is multiracial, he just doesn't obsess on it. Does Race still matter??? OK, it does. I think I would lose my license as a card carrying black man if I said it didn't.



Anyway here's a snippet I was able snatch off the web. Enjoy the pictures. No matter what Wentworth's sexual orientation, he is still fine as hell!

According to TMZ.com, reliable sources have confirmed the 35-year-old actor is dating "Brothers & Sisters" star Luke McFarlane, who briefly dated "Grey¡¯s Anatomy" star T.R. Knight last year.

"Wentworth and Luke have been secretly dating for almost six months now," a source told the gossip site. "They've been very quiet about their relationship, obviously, as Wentworth is not out of the closet."



According to the source, things are moving so quickly for the pair, there's even talk of their moving in together.

"They spend a lot of time at each other's houses," says the source. "Wentworth has been pretty reclusive since he's become famous and he¡¯s been even more of a shut-in since he started dating Luke."



Miller is currently in production on the third season of "Prison Break," but sources tell PerezHilton.com that Fox is having a difficult time of it because Miller has become so press shy.

"Wentworth's become very difficult to work with," a Fox insider told the site. "He¡¯s been cutting back immensely on the amount of press he's doing for 'Prison Break.' He's very nervous about reporters asking him if he's gay."





No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!