Thursday, April 7, 2011

Work Ethics

I haven't sat down and written a long post in a while. Really haven't had much to discuss. Personally I'm blaming on this extended "I don't wanna go away" Winter. Even though its officially Spring, the season has been chilly, damp, and downright dreary. There have been a couple days in the 70s...encouraging enough to lift and motivate the spirit, but over all I am so ready for Spring so I can get crackin' on my goals.

Work has been frustrating me. I also have my side business project which is challenging me to step outside of my normal comfort zone, step outside of my normal timid self, and man up with life ways I never anticipated. Its kinda funny how the picture is starting to be revealed with the players in my life now, but that's a story for another post. The main thing is no matter how tired I am, how over worked I feel, I'm not giving up. I have a long, long, loooooooong journey ahead of me, but in the end, it'll pay off. The reward will be not the destination, but the adventure in-between.

I'm learning more about myself in the first few months of 2011 then I have in the past umpteen years of therapy. Ha! Who says work ain't good for the soul every now and then?

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!