Monday, April 25, 2011

Not So Lovin' It!


Did I deserve a break today? Yeah, but not this kind...

Ugh! I'm feeling miserable this morning. Oh why don't I learn the good lesson of healthy eating?!?! So for Lent I gave up eating at most fast food establishments, with the exception of Subway (most of their stuff is pretty decent)...

Since Easter was yesterday, Lent ended. I did good. Didn't cheat once though I was tempted many times. This morning I knew I'd be pressed for time so I chose to stop @ Mickey D's for breakfast. Big mistake! My stomach is growling and bloated now. I feel like walking death and the sad part is I'm @ work. Lordhavmercy!!!!

I think another 40 day fast is in order.... *burp*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!