Thursday, March 17, 2011

Momentary Update


Things have been pretty busy lately and I'm just catching a minute to post. Whew! I'm excited for all good changes going on lately. Things are taking a positive turn and I'm amazed at how quickly. I supposed its true that with the right attitude you CAN accomplish anything. Onward, forward with the momentum.

So last weekend I met up with a friend in Philly who gave some focus to sharpen insight on my strategy even further. Since that convo, I've been using his advice to my advantage with some instance results. I like this feelin'. My side job is starting to fall into place with the training, even the main job is calming down and becoming tolerable... THANK YOU JESUS!!! Now if I can bottle this for a few weeks until I can keep this without external coaching, I'll be aiiight....

That's all for now.

No comments:

Disclaimer

While this blog is not really intended to show adult content, I can't guarantee that an occasional image of male nudity won't appear. Be advised that this blog is intended to be read by people with an open mind. I don't claim any rights to the images nor do I have any knowledge of the sexuality of persons featured (unless they are openly gay...duh). Enjoy yourself and take a small step in my every day life and pondering... Feel free to email any comments or opinions.

President Barack Obama!